- even-handed (adj.)
- also evenhanded, "impartial, equitable, rightly balanced," c. 1600, from even (adj.) + -handed. Related: even-handedly; even-handedness.
- 1. Friendship means understanding, not agreement. It means forgiveness, not forgetting.It means the memories last, even if contact is lost.
- 2. He once told an interviewer that he didn't even like rock music.
- 3. Some girls may first ovulate even before they menstruate.
- 4. His inspiration to fly came even before he joined the Army.
- 5. I even began to exploit him in subtle ways.
[ even-handed 造句 ]