- n. [有化] 酯
- n. (Ester)人名；(法)埃斯泰；(德、西、意、葡、罗、挪、丹、芬、爱沙)埃斯特尔
来自德语合成词，Essig，醋，词源同acetate, Ather, 词源同ether。即乙醚醋酸。
- ester (n.)
- compound formed by an acid joined to an alcohol, 1852, coined in German in 1848 by German chemist Leopold Gmelin (1788-1853), professor at Heidelberg. The name is "apparently a pure invention" [Flood], perhaps a contraction of or abstraction from Essigäther, the German name for ethyl acetate, from Essig "vinegar" + Äther "ether" (see ether). Essig is from Old High German ezzih, from a metathesis of Latin acetum (see vinegar).
- 1. Ester asked for time to think all this over.
- 2. The acid ewolises nearly as well as the ester.
- 3. Diphenyl carbonate shows a typical vinyl ester effect.
- 4. Ester is a truly unforgettable person.
- 5. Ester is one of the most important compounds in Organic Chemistry.
[ ester 造句 ]