- Eros (n.)
- god of love, late 14c., from Greek eros (plural erotes), "god or personification of love," literally "love," from eran "to love," erasthai "to love, desire," which is of uncertain origin.
Freudian sense of "urge to self-preservation and sexual pleasure" is from 1922. Ancient Greek distinguished four ways of love: erao "to be in love with, to desire passionately or sexually;" phileo "have affection for;" agapao "have regard for, be contented with;" and stergo, used especially of the love of parents and children or a ruler and his subjects.
- 1. Finally, the paper gives its strategy and characteristics of managing and operating of EROS satellites.
- 最后, 对以色列管理与运作EROS卫星的方式与特点进行了归纳总结.
- 2. All dresses can be lease in EROS. The price is 50 % of made - to - measure price.
- 为您提供[Eros婚纱礼服馆]所有样衣租赁, 价格为定制的50%.
- 3. One of their children was Eros ( Cupid ), the winged god of love.
- 他们的几个孩子中有一个名叫厄洛斯 ( 即丘比特 ), 就是那长有翅膀的爱神.
来自英汉非文学 - 百科语料821
- 4. Our sexual love differs essentially from the simple sexual desire , the Eros, of the ancients.
- 现代的性爱,同单纯的性爱, 同古代的爱,是根本不同的.
来自英汉非文学 - 家庭、私有制和国家的起源
- 5. Among her children, but not by Hephaestus , were Eros, and Anteros , Hymen, and Hermaphroditus.
- 阿佛洛狄忒的孩子厄洛斯 、 安忒洛斯、许墨恩和赫耳玛佛洛狄托斯, 都不是与赫费斯托斯所生.