1909 [Titchener], from empathy + -ic. Related: Empathically. Treated as a coinage of Titchener's when it appeared in psychological writing; there are dozens of uses of empathic in printed material from the late 19th century but most of these appear to be errors for emphatic.
1. Second, manageable and minor nontraumatic failures of the empathic bond must occur.
2. Cats, unlike dogs or even elephants aren't associated with altruistic, empathic behavior.
3. Empathic Transfer. You absorb others'hurts.
4. Could it be that the horror involved in the empathic identification required brings the shutters down?
是需要的感情移入的识别所涉及的恐惧拉下了百叶窗 吗 ?
5. The training of human intelligence must include the simultaneous development of the empathic capacity.