"washing, purification," 1610s, from Late Latin elutionem (nominative elutio) "a washing out," noun of action from past participle stem of Latin eluere "to wash out, wash off, clean," from ex- "out" (see ex-) + luere "to wash" (see lave). Especially in reference to a process of obtaining sugar from molasses.
1. Extracted ion chromatograms for protein chromatography based on peptide elution were generated.
2. Results Saponins in 80 % ethanol elution was the highest and over %.
3. Results Saponins in 80 % ethanol elution was the highest and over 36 %.
4. Different elution fractions from pummelo peel extract exhibit different antioxidative activity.
5. Gradient elution chromatography was applied to determine the ginsenoside contents in Shengmai injections.