- n. 高龄；古人
- n. (Eld)人名；(芬)埃尔德
- eld (n.)
- "former ages, old times," c. 1400, poetic or archaic form of old; in some cases from Old English eald, yldu, yldo "old age, an age, age as a period of life."
- 1. The use of external lumbar drainage ( ELD ) has been described in these patients.
- 已经有人阐述过腰穿(脑脊液)外引流术 ( ELD ) 能用于在这类患者.
- 2. He eld off his departure until his sister had come.
- 3. They included three Eld's deer.
- 4. In addition, it introduces the application prospect of ultrasonic wave technology in sludge processing? eld.
- 此外还介绍了 超声波技术 在污泥处理领域应用的前景.
- 5. I telephoned to my parents , eld brother, grandpa and my eld sister, my grandpa's condition optimist.
- 今天跟爸妈、哥哥 、 祖父、姐姐通了一下电话, 祖父的病情不容乐观.
[ eld 造句 ]