英 ['iːgrɪt; 'e-]
- n. 白鹭
- n. (Egret)人名；(法)埃格雷
来自PIE*kreig, 尖叫，词源同heron. 参照crow, raven.
- egret (n.)
- mid-14c., from Old French aigrette, from Old Provençal aigreta, diminutive of aigron "heron," perhaps of Germanic origin (compare Old High German heigaro; see heron).
- 1. An egret flew to southeast.
- 2. A small egret ( Bubulus ibis ) native to Africa and southern Eurasia that feeds among grazing cattle.
- 黄鹭,牛背鹭:一种小型鹭鸶 ( 黄鹭牛背鹭 ),原产于非洲和欧亚南部,喂养在牧牛中.
- 3. The wolf agreed with what he said , so he went to an egret for help.
- 狼接受了猴子的建议, 因此他去找白鹭帮忙.
[ egret 造句 ]