- duma (n.)
- Russian national assembly, 1870 (in reference to city councils; the national one was set up in 1905), literally "thought," from a Germanic source (compare Gothic doms "judgment," English doom, deem).
- 1. Let the State Duma decide the destiny of the country.
- 2. This makes one think of the Duma during appearance symbolizes the collapse of the Czar tyranny.
- 3. In 1999, the soft - spoken student of literature was elected to the State Duma Lower House.
- 1999年, 这位主修文学的言语温和的学生被选入俄罗斯国家杜马下院.
[ duma 造句 ]