mid-14c. (mid-12c. as a surname), "one who weaves and/or sells cloth," from Anglo-French draper, Old French drapier (13c.) "draper, clothes-seller, clothes-maker," agent noun from drap (see drape (v.)).
1. Buy me some thread at the draper's shop.
2. Assembly and exchange the data type betw een ActionScript ←→ NET Common Language Runtime ( CLR ).
NETCommonLanguageRuntime ( CLR ) 间的数据类型.
3. Experiences with Indicator - Based Appraisals Panel by Geoff Draper , Harris Corporation.
4. Mark Draper , PhD , Director of Curriculum, The Institute for American Liberty.
5. That day, both Gray and Draper were discovered at a laundromat in Maryland.