- n. 海鲂；平底小渔船
- n. (Dory)人名；(法)多里
1. 《海底总动员2》: 《Finding Dory》。
来自拉丁语deauratus, 金色，来自de-, 强调，-aur, 金光，发光，词源同aurora. 因其金色的外表而得名。
- dory (n.1)
- "small, flat-bottomed boat," 1709, American English, perhaps from a West Indian or Central American Indian language.
- dory (n.2)
- type of edible fish, mid-15c., from Old French doree, originally the fem. past participle of dorer "to gild," from Latin deauratus, past participle of deaurare, from de-, here probably intensive, + aurare "to gild," from aurum (see aureate). So called in reference to its colorings.
- 1. Everything is just hunky - dory here.
- 2. The trio went fishing that day for herring in a dory near Portugal Cove.
- 3. Dory Burke: Are you going to die like my dad?
- 多利·伯克: 你会像我爸爸那样死去 吗 ?
- 4. Dory. This is not whale, you're speaking upset stomach.
- 多莉. 这根本不是鲸语, 你这是在说胡话.
- 5. Dory, I'm a fella. I don't think that's a fella.
- 多莉, 我才是小家伙. 我不认为那是个小家伙.
[ dory 造句 ]