- n. 老虎窗；屋顶采光窗
- n. (Dormer)人名；(法)多尔梅；(英)多默
- dormer (n.)
- 1590s, originally "window of a sleeping room," from Middle French dormeor "sleeping room," from dormir "to sleep" (see dormant).
- 1. It has a dormer roof joining both gable ends.
- 2. A round or oval dormer window.
- 3. A dormer breaks the level roof.
- 4. Three - storey houses with red - tiled roofs and dormer windows sit quietly on Aarstrasse, overlooking the river.
- 红瓦顶、老虎窗的三层楼房静静地站在阿勒街上, 俯视着河流.
- 5. If you would convince others, you seem open to conviction yourself. ( Philip Dormer Chesterfield, British statesman )
- 要说服别人, 先得说服自己. ( 英国政治家切斯特菲尔德 )
[ dormer 造句 ]