- n. 笨蛋；呆子；阴茎
- n. (Dork)人名；(英)多克
- dork (n.)
- "stupid person," 1967, originally U.S. student slang, perhaps from earlier meaning "penis" (1964), itself probably an alteration of dick. Related: Dorky; dorkiness.
- 1. You look like a dork with those funny glasses on!
- 2. I always thought he was kind of a dork.
- 3. Jennifer: You don't sniff cold medicine out a tube, dork!
- 珍妮花: 感冒药不是从管子吸的, 笨蛋!
- 4. Dance with you, even if he feels like a dork.
- 和你跳舞, 即使他感觉自己像个呆子.
- 5. I'm kind of a dork. I don't have much game.
- 我的生活很枯燥, 我不太玩游戏.
[ dork 造句 ]