来自德语，doppel, 词源同duplicate, 复制品，ganger, 走，词源同gang. 引申词义相貌一样的人。
- doppelganger:  English borrowed doppelganger from German doppelgänger, which means literally ‘double-goer’. It was originally used in the sense ‘ghostly apparition of a living person, especially one that haunts its real counterpart’ (‘hell-hounds, doppel-gangers, boggleboes’, M A Denham, Denham tracts 1851), but in the course of the 20th century it has become increasingly restricted to a flesh-andblood ‘person identical to another, double’.
- doppelganger (n.)
- 1830, from German Doppelgänger, literally "double-goer," originally with a ghostly sense. See double + gang (n.). Sometimes half-anglicized as doubleganger.
- 1. Fixed black screen deadlock when skipping doppelganger cinematic.
- 2. The logo Siren also smiles a little while its 15 th century doppelganger is looking rather grim.
- 3. When he became leaner and faster, his digital doppelganger also became sleeker and more fleet - footed.
- 当真科比变得更瘦并且更快, 他的虚拟兄弟也变得灵动飞快.
[ doppelganger 造句 ]