- 1. Health spending tends to rise disproportionately as countries become richer; but even adjusting for this, America is a case apart.
- 2. Babies often seem to have disproportionately large heads.
- 3. Those who left were probably disproportionately black and poor.
- 4. Yet it has already added disproportionately to the brimming pot of hatred.
- 5. Despite the health hazards, cigarette smoking is disproportionately frequent among young women.
- 尽管吸烟危害健康, 但是年轻女性的吸烟频率依然高得不成比例.
[ disproportionately 造句 ]