- dispenser (n.)
- c. 1400, "one who administers" (a household, etc.), c. 1200 in surnames, from Anglo-French dispensour, Old French despenseor, from Latin dispensatorem, agent noun from dispensare (see dispense). Meaning "a container that dispenses in fixed measure" is from 1918.
- 1. The dispenser quickly filled the prescription for me.
- 2. This fact indicates that China has already mastered, and has been continuously improving, its dispenser design technique.
- 3. Quietly but surely he retired Hanna as chief dispenser of patronage.
- 4. The intelligent dispenser system for CWS cotton towel rolls prevents misuse.
- 5. Returns the underlying transaction object created by the transaction dispenser.
[ dispenser 造句 ]