1. "place for weighing out medicines,"
- dispensary (n.)
- "place for weighing out medicines," 1690s, from Medieval Latin dispensarius "one who dispenses," from Latin dispensare (see dispense).
- 1. He bought some pills from the dispensary.
- 2. Now we're able to do consulting for building hospitals, dispensary, diagnosis center.
- 现我们可为建设医院, 药房, 诊断中心提供顾问咨询.
- 3. Take the prescription to the dispensary and they'll make it out.
- 4. Take this prescription to the dispensary for your medicine.
- 5. The dispensary in whole town is searched after American listens.
[ dispensary 造句 ]