- 1. High marginal tax rates may act as a disincentive to working longer hours.
- 2. Fixed wages and lack of promotion act as a disincentive to employees.
- 3. If the government also protects import - competing goods, the disincentive to export production is even stronger.
- 假如政府也保护与进口竞争的货物, 那么对于出口生产的抑制也就更加强烈.
- 4. Hawthorn stem and leaf decoction of Staphylococcus aureus and Bacillus anthracis is also a disincentive.
- 5. Greater risks associated with selling in China is one disincentive, Wang points out.
[ disincentive 造句 ]