- adj. 不再着迷的；不再抱幻想的；感到幻灭的
- v. 使不再着迷（disenchant的过去分词）
- 1. I'm disenchanted with the state of British theatre at the moment.
- 2. He was becoming disenchanted with his job as a lawyer.
- 3. Nevertheless, she is always optimistic about the possibilities and can work her charm on the disenchanted.
- 4. More and more people are inclined towards the Liberal Party as they become disenchanted with the two main parties that have governed the country for half a century.
- 5. Melville's disenchanted comment shows that it has never commanded total assent.
[ disenchanted 造句 ]