- adj. 遵守纪律的；受过训练的
- v. 使有纪律（discipline的过去分词）；训导
1、dis- "apart" + cip- => discip- "grasp intellectually, analyze thoroughly" => 进而引申为: learn.
2、discip- + -le(diminutive) => people that learn.
3、disciple => discipl- + -ine + -d.
4、含义：order necessary for instruction, treatment that corrects or punishes, branch of instruction or education, military training, orderly conduct as a result of training.
- 1. Most religions teach you to be truthful and self-disciplined.
- 2. The rebels are well organised, disciplined and very well armed.
- 3. The band's third album seems more disciplined and focussed.
- 4. She's extraordinarily disciplined.
- 5. She must have been well disciplined for her orderliness.
[ disciplined 造句 ]