dis-, 不，非，使相反。-burse, 钱包，词源同pure, bursary. 即把钱从钱包拿出来，支付。
- disburse (v.)
- 1520s, disbourse, from Old French desbourser (13c.) "extract (money) from a purse, spend (money)," from des- (see dis-) + bourse "purse" (see bursar). Related: Disbursed; disbursing.
- 1. Cashiers receive and disburse money in establishments other than financial institutions.
- 2. Receive and disburse money in establishments other than financial institutions.
- 3. On approval, we will disburse the fund to your designated bank account directly.
- 一经批核, 贷款将于扣除手续费后直接存入您指定的银行账户.
[ disburse 造句 ]