- adj. 不满的；有叛意的；愤愤不平的
- v. 使疏远；使不友爱（disaffect的过去分词）
- disaffected (adj.)
- "estranged, hostile," usually in reference to authority, 1630s, past participle adjective from disaffect. Related: Disaffectedly; disaffectedness.
- 1. Environmental issues provided a rallying point for people disaffected with the government.
- 2. He attracts disaffected voters.
- 3. Some disaffected members left to form a new party.
- 4. The soldiers were disaffected toward the government.
- 5. The government's policies have disaffected the pepole.
[ disaffected 造句 ]