dis-, 不，非，使相反。abuse, 错误的使用，滥用。引申义醒悟。
- 1. I must disabuse you of your feelings of grandeur.
- 2. Their view of country people was that they like to please strangers. I did not disabuse them of this notion.
- 3. I would like to disabuse your mind of the idea that your cousin has a feeling of hostility to you. On the contrary he spoke to me in the most friendly terms of you.
- 我想消除你以为你的堂兄对你有敌意的误会. 相反,他跟我说到你时,是以最友善的口吻说的.
- 4. If you think I'm going to lend you money, I must disabuse you of te wrong idea.
- 你若认为我会借钱给你, 我倒要劝你打消那念头.
- 5. Let us disabuse ourselves of the idea that we are invincible.
[ disabuse 造句 ]