- n. [车辆] 调光器；光暗掣；衰减器
- n. (Dimmer)人名；(德、捷)迪默
- dimmer (n.)
- 1822, agent noun from dim (v.). Of mechanisms for reducing the brightness of electric lights, from 1905.
- 1. Buy a dimmer switch and keep the light on low, or switch it off altogether.
- 2. The sunlight was pale and in amongst the trees it was even dimmer.
来自汉英文学 - 骆驼祥子
- 3. The electric light seemed suddenly dimmer, and the atmosphere in the room was tense.
- 4. Depthcueing is a means by which objects deeper in the field of view appear dimmer.
来自About Face 3交互设计精髓
- 5. There was a clearer distinction of ranks and a dimmer distinction of parties.
[ dimmer 造句 ]