- dhow (n.)
- 1799, original language unknown, "single-masted native vessel used on Arabian Sea," later widely applied to all Arab vessels. Klein suggests a relation to Persian dav "running."
- 1. Under the counter of the dhow the whale - boat was tossing furiously.
- 2. The dhow's port of departure and destination are still uncertain.
- 3. Who can help it tell 2,4 - Dhow be dissolve?
- 谁能帮忙告诉我2,4—D用什么方法溶解 吗 ?
- 4. The Burj Al Arab hotel's dhow - sail profile has become an icon of Dubai's ostentatious glitz.
- 5. The ambulance - men had to dhow their way through the huge crowd standing rotund the crashed ears.
[ dhow 造句 ]