- dewlap (n.)
- mid-14c., dewe lappe, from lappe "loose piece" (Old English læppa), first element of unknown origin or meaning. Originally of cattle.
- 1. Side wrinkles are desirable, but should never be exaggerated into dewlap.
- 侧面的皱纹也很必要, 但决不能太夸张,而延伸到喉咙.
- 2. Muscular, of medium length, moderately arched, with no dewlap. The head erect.
- 肌肉发达, 中等长度, 略拱, 无赘肉, 使头部竖立.
- 3. Throat showing dewlap and folds of skin to a degree termed " throatiness. "
- 喉咙上有赘肉,皮肤松弛达到了 “ 粗喉咙 ” 的程度.
- 4. Neck is strong, arched and well muscled. There may be some dewlap.
- 颈部强壮, 呈拱型,肌肉发达.可能会有一些赘肉.
- 5. Faults: Long neck with insufficient muscle. Dewlap very obvious.
- 缺点: 肌肉缺乏的过长的脖子,喉部赘肉极其明显.
[ dewlap 造句 ]