1610s, "teething, the cutting of teeth," from Latin dentitionem (nominative dentitio) "teething," noun of action from past participle stem of dentire "to cut the teeth," from dentem (nominative dens) "tooth" (see tooth). Meaning "arrangement of teeth" is from 1849.
1. Diganosis reference position of occlusal reconstruction of natural dentition.
2. Facial asymmetry and canting dentition are commonly observed at orthodontic clinic.
3. Full dentition is desirable.
4. Full dentition fitting tightly to maintain strong chin.
5. Conclusions The mandible dorsal displacement should be corrected in time in mixed dentition.