CET4 TEM4 IELTS 考 研 CET6
de-, 向下，离开。-let, 涂抹，抹掉，词源同liniment, obliterate. -t, 过去分词后缀。
- delete (v.)
- late 15c., "destroy, eradicate," from Latin deletus, past participle of delere "destroy, blot out, efface," from delevi, originally perfective tense of delinere "to daub, erase by smudging" (as of the wax on a writing table), from de- "from, away" (see de-) + linere "to smear, wipe" (see lime (n.1)). In English, specifically of written matter, from c. 1600. Related: Deleted; deleting.
- 1. We will be pleased to delete the charge from the original invoice.
- 2. Select "Delete all" from the drop-down list.
- 3. Delete what is dispensable and give more prominence to the essentials.
- 4. Ron Artest doesn't believe in the DELETE button because hes never wrong.
- 5. Can I use NEW and DELETE in my kernel?
- 我可以在内核里面用new和delete 吗 ?
[ delete 造句 ]