1620s, from Late Latin defecationem (nominative deficatio), noun of action from past participle stem of Latin defecare (see defecate). An Old English word for "bowel movement" was arse-gang literally "arse-going."
1. The drug's side-effects can include involuntary defecation.
2. Defecation ( or Bowel movement ): Elimination of feces from the digestive tract.
排 粪: 将粪便排出消化道的动作.
3. Sweet potatoes fibre soft Yi Xiaohua, can promote gastrointestinal motility, help defecation.
地瓜纤维质松软易消化, 可促进肠胃蠕动, 有助排便.
4. Apple containing cellulose stimulate peristalsis, accelerated defecation, it also purge role.
苹果中含纤维素可刺激肠蠕动, 加速排便, 故又有通便作用.
5. To study the effect of caress on defecation and jaundice of newborn.