英 ['defɪkeɪt; 'diːf-]
- defecate (v.)
- 1570s, "to purify," from Latin defaecatus, past participle of defaecare "cleanse from dregs, purify," from the phrase de faece "from dregs" (plural faeces; see feces). Excretory sense first recorded 1830 (defecation), American English, from French. Related: Defecated; defecating.
- 1. Animals defecate after every meal.
- 2. After the doctor was enquiring an illness, requirement patient assay defecate.
- 医生在询问了病情后, 要求病人化验一下大便.
- 3. At ordinary times our defecate, just eliminate the defecate inside rectum.
- 平时我们排便, 只是排除直肠里面的大便.
- 4. The discovery after defecate does not have paper, how to do?
- 大便后发现没有纸, 怎么办 呢 ?
- 5. Does darling defecate work a little a little while rare normal?
- 宝宝大便一会干一会稀正常 吗 ?
[ defecate 造句 ]