CET6 TEM4 CET4 IELTS GRE 考 研
de-, 向下。-duc, 拉，引导，词源同induce, conduct. 即向下引导，演绎，推论。
- deduce (v.)
- early 15c., from Latin deducere "lead down, derive" (in Medieval Latin, "infer logically"), from de- "down" (see de-) + ducere "to lead" (see duke (n.)). Originally literal; sense of "draw a conclusion from something already known" is first recorded 1520s, from Medieval Latin. Related: Deduced; deducing.
- 1. Can we deduce from your silence that you do not approve?
- 2. The police were able to deduce where the fugitive was hiding.
- 3. We can deduce a conclusion from the premise.
- 4. If you see a doctor leaving a house, you may deduce that someone in the house is ill.
- 如果你看见一个医生从某一家出来, 你就可以推知这家有人病了.
- 5. We will now deduce the properties of a single element.
[ deduce 造句 ]