1. com- "together" + posit- + -ion.
2. 含义：put together, collect a whole from several parts. => art of constructing sentences.
3. de- "apart, do the opposite of" + composition.
- 1. It is said that the magnetite was formed by a chemical process called thermal decomposition.
- 2. The dehydration process leads to fairly extensive decomposition of the product.
- 3. The goal of retting is to bring about decomposition of the pectin.
- 4. The final process in organic matter decomposition is known as humification.
- 5. Sperner's lemma concerns the decomposition of a simplex into smaller simplices.
[ decomposition 造句 ]