late 14c. as a term in astronomy, from Old French declinacion (Modern French déclinaison), from Latin declinationem (nominative declinatio), noun of action from past participle stem of declinare (see decline (v.)). It took on various other senses 15c.-17c., most now obsolete.
1. The paper analyzed the cause of the declination in a raise boring.
2. Scanning in declination may be achieved by tilting the aerial system.
3. Magnetic field, auroras, magnetic declination and magnetic field reversals.
地球的磁场 、 极光 、 磁偏角和地磁极倒转.
4. The scheme uses geomagnetic declination and geomagnetic inclination as matching parameters to acquire rough position.
5. Memory declination in the and old aged people was called amnesia, forgetfulness in TCM.