- dashboard (n.)
- 1846, from dash (v.) + board (n.1); "board in front of a carriage to stop mud from being splashed ("dashed") into the vehicle by the horse's hoofs." Of motor vehicles, from 1904.
- 1. He twiddled a knob on the dashboard.
- 2. Notifications that are not cleared will display their current status within a dashboard panel.
- 3. Keith took a map from the dashboard and opened it out on his knees.
- 4. The dashboard itself is divided into three vacuum Fluorescence Displays.
- 5. Now the Quattro has the added attraction of a new dashboard.
[ dashboard 造句 ]