- n. 舞蹈家；舞蹈演员；舞女；跳舞者
- n. (Dancer)人名；(英)丹瑟
- dancer (n.)
- mid-15c., agent noun from dance. (Dancere as a surname is attested from early 12c.). Related: Danseuse "female dancer," from French fem. of danseur.
- 1. He was kicking his legs like a Can Can dancer.
- 2. When I met Derek he was ever such a good dancer.
- 3. She is a pole dancer at London's famous Spearmint Rhino club.
- 4. He gestures, gesticulates, and moves with the grace of a dancer.
- 5. Cecile was in her early thirties, a sometime actress, dancer and singer.
[ dancer 造句 ]