- cyst (n.)
- 1713, from Modern Latin cystis (in English as a Latin word from 1540s), from Greek kystis "bladder, pouch."
- 1. We found a cyst and I suctioned off the liquid within.
- 2. He had a minor operation to remove a cyst.
- 3. The cyst was causing swelling and exerting pressure on her brain.
- 4. An amoeba forms a cyst when conditions are unfavourable.
- 5. At exploratory surgical operations, however, the unopened hydatid cyst should be excised.
- 然而, 在探查性外科手术时, 就应该把未开放的棘球蚴切除掉.
[ cyst 造句 ]