type of evergreen tree (sacred to Pluto), late 12c., from Old French cipres (12c., Modern French cyprès), from Late Latin cypressus, from Latin cupressus, from Greek kyparissos, probably from an unknown pre-Greek Mediterranean language. Perhaps related to Hebrew gopher, name of the tree whose wood was used to make the ark (Gen. vi:14).
1. The towering pine and cypress trees defy frost and snow.
2. The pine and the cypress remain green all the year round.
3. The USB 2.0 chip in this system is EZ - USB FX 2 from Cypress Ltd.
4. At last a concrete example with EZ - USB of Cypress Corporation is given for implement analysis.
同时,以Cypress公司的EZ -USB 为例,简述了一个具体的应用实例.
5. The USB 2.0 chip in this system is EZ - USB FX 2 from Cypress Ltd.