- 1. Without some drastic and immediate cutback in expenses, It'simply wasn't possible.
- 如果不立即大幅度地削减开支, 这根本是不可能的.
- 2. People are concerned about the cutback in federal welfare programs.
- 3. However, even after the cutback in their leverage , the Turtles kept performing.
- 然而, 把杠杆降低之后, 还是可以赚钱的.
- 4. Cutback on foods with hidden sugar like ketchup, white bread, canned fruit, and salad dressing.
- 去除食物背后隐藏的糖分,例如番茄酱, 白面包, 罐头水果, 和沙拉酱.
- 5. A prominent national paper that informs our opinion and dialogue was announcing a cutback.
[ cutback 造句 ]