- vi. 巡航，巡游；漫游
- vt. 巡航，巡游；漫游
- n. 巡航，巡游；乘船游览
- n. (Cruise)人名；(德)克鲁伊泽；(英)克鲁斯
CET4 TEM4 IELTS 考 研 CET6
- cruise: see cross
- cruise (v.)
- 1650s, from Dutch kruisen "to cross, sail to and fro," from kruis "cross," from Latin crux. Compare the sense evolution in cognate cross (v.). Related: Cruised; cruising. As a noun from 1706.
- 1. Don's story unfolded as the cruise got under way.
- 2. The next stop on this cruise is likely to be in Cornwall.
- 3. He got a job as a singer on a cruise ship.
- 4. The Captain's Party on Saturday evening is the cruise's most festive event.
- 5. He and his wife were planning to go on a world cruise.
[ cruise 造句 ]