CET4 TEM4 IELTS 考 研 CET6
- criticism (n.)
- c. 1600, "action of criticizing," from critic + -ism. Meaning "art of estimating literary worth" is from 1670s.
- 1. The functionalist model of industrial society was subjected to conceptual criticism.
- 2. Her literary criticism focuses on the way great literature suggests ideas.
- 3. Listen to criticism but don't be crushed by it.
- 4. This was the most biting criticism made against her.
- 5. They are not entirely happy with his criticism of the president.
[ criticism 造句 ]