- bon (adj.)
- French, literally "good" (adj.), from Latin bonus "good" (see bene-). It has crossed the Channel in phrases such as bon apétit (1860), literally "good appetite;" bon-ton (1744) "good style;" bon mot.
- 1. Goodbye! Bon voyage!
- 2. A Western European summit was held in Bon|n.
- 3. Miss T'ang couldn't hold Fang Hung - chien back, so she added, " I wish you bon voyage. "
- 唐小姐挽不住方鸿渐, 所以加一句 “ 希望你远行一路平安 ”.
来自汉英文学 - 围城
- 4. Michael turned to him and said gently, " I'm just the errand boy for the Bon, Freddie.
- 迈克尔回头面对着他,柔和他说: “ 弗烈特, 我仅仅是替老头子跑腿的差使娃.
- 5. I saw Bon Jovi live , when he played in Hong Kong.
[ bon 造句 ]