- 1. The press carried his avowal throughout the country.
- 2. This was not a mere empty vaunt , but a deliberate avowal of his real sentiments.
- 这倒不是一个空洞的吹牛, 而是他真实感情的供状.
- 3. There were modest tintinnabulations, which seemed to stutter and tremble like a first avowal.
- 有些铃声是缓和的, 好像口吃,又像第一个字母阿阿的在发颤.
- 4. Then you make known your desire, with abrupt and sudden avowal.
- 然后你们宣布你们的欲望, 发表突兀的声明.
- 5. Avowal. Sonnez. I could . Rebound of garter . Not leave thee. Smack.
- 表表心迹. 敲响你,我舍,吊袜带弹回,不得离开你呀. 啪达.
[ avowal 造句 ]