- auroral (adj.)
- 1550s, "pertaining to dawn," from aurora + -al (1). Meaning "of the color of dawn" is from 1827; "of the aurora" from 1828.
- 1. This high result was interpreted to reflect previous auroral activity.
- 2. Today these particles lead to auroral displays.
- 3. It is hailed as " Auroral State, the first with solemnity. "
- 被誉为 “ 震旦国中, 庄严第一 ”.
- 4. Power law probability distributions of multiscale auroral dynamics from ground - based TV observations.
- 5. More normal auroral rings had been previously imaged around Saturn.
[ auroral 造句 ]