mid-15c., from Middle French attestation and directly from Latin attestationem (nominative attestatio) "an attesting, testimony," noun of action from past participle stem of attestari "to prove, confirm" (see attest).
1. According to clew, until pay treasure attestation the success.
2. Hongkong commercial college subdecanal. Specialty division of international attestation.
3. Passed ISO 9001 - 2000 edition quality to manage systematic attestation again in December 2002.
4. But, the author thinks, mere attestation problem of this insoluble still quality.
但是, 作者认为, 仅仅认证这一点还不能解决质量问题.
5. Can divide for attestation of product certification, experiment and systematic attestation.