1840, from French atelier "workshop," from Old French astelier "(carpenter's) workshop, woodpile" (14c.), from astele "piece of wood, a shaving, splinter," probably from Late Latin hastella "a thin stick," diminutive of hasta "spear, shaft" (see yard (n.2)).
1. We did not march ceramics, atelier just does complement for game business.
2. Become engine room atelier will not be a dream.
3. Apply to hire atelier kind! In village giving a city!
4. Albert led him first to his atelier, which was as we have said, his favorite apartment.
阿尔贝先领他去了他的艺术工作室,那间工作室, 我们前面已经说过, 原是他最心爱的房间.
5. I want to continue, maybe in a different way, with a small atelier.