- adj. 确定的；自信的
- n. 被保险人
- v. 保证；确实（assure的过去分词）
- assured (adj.)
- of persons, "confident, self-assured," late 14c., past participle adjective from assure. Related: Assuredly; assuredness.
- 1. "I'll get the Republican nomination," he assured me. "It's in the bag."
- 2. I've assured him I have no plans to let him go.
- 3. Rest assured, he probably has rather more common sense than you realize.
- 4. Laura Davies is assured of a place in Europe's team.
- 5. Scotland Yard had assured him he was not under suspicion.
[ assured 造句 ]