mid-15c., "presentation of formal arguments," from Old French argumentacion (14c.), from Latin argumentationem (nominative argumentatio) "the bringing forth of a proof," noun of action from past participle stem of argumentari (see argue). Meaning "debate, wrangling, argument back and forth" is from 1530s.
1. This question is relatively easy, and only needs brief argumentation.
2. Argumentation is a verbal and social act of reasoning.
3. Accordingly, Council enjoins concerned branch undertook nervous investigation, argumentation works further.
据此, 国务院责成有关部门进一步进行了紧张的调查 、 论证工作.
4. Pass through extensive experiment and science's analysis and argumentation. "
5. The obverse argumentation: Yes, a house affects modern love.