前缀ap-同ad-. 词根par, 等同，见part, portion.
- apportion (v.)
- 1570s, from Middle French apportionner, from Old French aporcioner "apportion, share out," from a- "to" (see ad-) + portioner "to divide into portions," from portion "share, portion" (see portion). Related: Apportioned; apportioning.
- 1. Talk things through in stages. Do not accuse or apportion blame.
- 2. I don't wish to apportion blame among you / to any of you.
- 3. It's already been agreed in principle to apportion the value of the patents.
- 4. It was difficult to apportion the blame for the accident.
- 5. Idiographic apportion process includes two parts : operation cost and capital cost.
[ apportion 造句 ]