- aneurism (n.)
- the less correct, but more popular, spelling of aneurysm (q.v.), by influence of words in -ism. The -y- is etymologically correct; the spelling with -i- suggests a meaning "nervelessness."
- 1. Conclusions Intracranial aneurism should be actively operated in order to prevent reblooding.
- 2. Objective To summarize experience of intracranial aneurism by direct operation.
- 3. A near fatal aneurism?
- 4. But then when I saw the price tag , I just about had aneurism.
- 不过之后当我看到它的标价牌时, 我简直是吓了一大跳.
- 5. Methods Of 48 cases with intracranial aneurism, 42 were performed with clapping of aneurism, 6 aneurism.
- 方法48例颅内动脉瘤显微手术, 其中瘤颈夹闭术42例, 瘤壁加固术6例.
[ aneurism 造句 ]