前缀a-同ad-. 词根mort, 死，同 mer, 见mortal, 凡人，终有一死的。
- amortize (v.)
- late 14c., from Old French amortiss-, present participle stem of amortir "deaden," from Vulgar Latin *admortire "to extinguish," from ad- "to" (see ad-) + mortus "dead," from Latin mors "death" (see mortal (adj.)). Originally a legal term for an act of alienating lands. Meaning "extinguish a debt" (in form amortization) is attested from 1824. Related: Amortized; amortizing.
- 1. I intend to amortize the total cost of the car over three years.
- 2. He wanted to amortize his fixed rental cost by stretching the operating hours.
- 3. Give delay charge to ought to be in its are effective the amortize inside economic life, the amortize that our country sets period do not exceed 10 years.
- 递延费用应当在其有效经济寿命内摊销, 我国规定的摊销期不超过10年.
- 4. Amortize bond discount and premium by the effective - interest method.
- 5. Smaller assemblies also let you amortize the cost of application startup.
[ amortize 造句 ]