1670s, in reference to lands given to religious orders, from Medieval Latin amortizationem (nominative amortizatio), noun of action from past participle stem of amortizare (see amortize). Of debts, from 1824.
1. Repayment of the bond is conditioned on 10 years'amortization.
2. Analysis by the sinking - fund procedure is also known as " amortization with interest on first cost. "
以偿债基金步骤进行分析,也就是大家所熟知的 “ 对初始成本进行带利息分期偿还 ”.
3. We've recently completed negotiations concerning public - sector debt and have rescheduled certain amortization periods.
4. Notice that amortization of the discount increases Solarwind Corporation's annual interest expense.
5. Account for basic bonds payable transactions by the straight - line amortization method.